Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 through rose colored glasses (aka Instagram filters)


Not really a fortune, but still the best on one I've received.
Super fun ski trip last winter at the Robbins' compound:
Division Street, officially the first apartment I've ever lived in for more than a year:

I was lucky enough to land a great full time job in 2013.
I've also figured out where I want to go from here, and I'm starting to take steps towards that goal.



Jeff and I corralled the gang into camping during what turned into the coldest weekend ever last spring. We stayed warm by the fire and also by drinking lots and lots of bourbon.































Did you know that there's a 1920's themed, booze fueled dance party every summer on Governor's Island? Well you should.














Proud to say I joined my first ever CSA in 2013. This will most definitely be repeated in 2014.









































Jeff's family grew a bit this year when Ken asked Lisa to marry him. We were all thrilled, and I got to cater the engagement party along with the lovely Michelle and Winnie!


2013 marked a quarter century for me. It also ended with lots of finite changes, as I packed up my childhood bedroom and developed a new found love of old barns (parents are moving into a converted barn from the 1800's in T minus 19 days!)
This next one's quite simple, I am thankful for my friends. You guys are rad!

I don't care. I love it.


The joys of Ceci-Cela. How did I ever live without you!
This real-live Banksy piece popped up in my hood during his Fall Residency in NY


Jeff and I became the proud parents of this little guy in September!
He has since tripled in size. We named him Taco, because we really like tacos.

Blonde for a day :-) I let my inner Dolly flag fly for Halloween and it was great!
Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy the peace and serenity that comes with the end of the holiday season and take comfort in the fact that we're all turning another page together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment