Wednesday, January 16, 2013

photos + fish

Day three after the Golden Globes and the photos just keep on coming. So far a collection of instagrams posted by the stars themselves have been my favorite. Get a couple of drinks in them and the celebs exhibit the same silly behavior as us normal. Keeping it real....ish.

For Dinner tonight I plan on trying to find Snakehead Fish.

This half land/half water based fish is actually a nuisance, wreaking havoc on important frog and bird species, and apparently the texture and taste closely resembles that of Swordfish, which is largely over fished and typically high in mercury. So while making myself a tasty meal I'll also be helping the environment.

Looking forward to hitting the grocery store after work... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment