Tuesday, March 5, 2013

music and munchies from sunday

Sunday night at 7pm boyfriend hit the stage at Roulette with Brooklyn-based band Ensemble, et al. for the 4th Annual New Music Bake Sale :-) Check them out HERE

They rocked it!!!

@ensembleEtAl live at #newmusicbakesale !!!!! <3

Among my other favorite performances of the night = Claire Chase of ICE, and ZS - both have MAD skills

...

In between watching each set and working our table (it was a bake sale don't forget), I meandered a bit and sampled some goodies. I wasn't really in a picture mood on Saturday so I don't have much proof of all the yummy food I ate, but I did snap this one of a really cute cupcake.

At #newmusicbakesale #nmbs #roulette #brooklyn


The last shot I got was of some neighboring booths - my friend Molly Yeh, of blog my name is yeh, is smack dab in the middle selling deliciously addictive sriracha cheez-its and other goodies. 


Last call #NMBS - what a #delicious day!



Yay new music!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your pizza was so good :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're my first comment :-) Thanks Yeh!!

    ReplyDelete