Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Not-Quite-Spring Fever

Last night with the apartment all to myself (boyfriend was at rehearsal) I couldn't help but feel a little bit cooped up. We've both been pretty busy the past few weeks and in turn, we've let the apartment get seriously dysfunctional. I dove in yesterday and started with my desk which was covered with back issues of Food & Wine and Bon Appetit that needed to be cataloged, as well as random crafty things that just seem to always multiply when you don't pay attention to them. It took me three whole episodes of Gilmore Girls to de-clutter and dust off my once again functional desk.

Among other little projects, I tackled my jewelry collection.  After quite a bit of detangling and just plain tossing a few things, this is what I got. I actually think it looks rather nice :-)

#Spring cleaning hit me early last night - my mad organizational skills at work. #springcleaning #jewelry #vintage

There's still plenty to do - like my closet and our pantry - but I feel better already about heading into spring.



On a side note, boyfriend treated me to late night Brooklyn taco-truck tacos!! The only way to eat 'em.

#tacos from a #Brooklyn #tacotruck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment